Long Sleeve Tee - Bamboo
Great for winter.
These Long Sleeve T-shirts are designed to be simple wardrobe basics that keep you warm.
Hugs the arms and shoulders for comfort and movement. You can easily dress them up with jeans or down with boardies, whatever the situation.
Bamboo has many great properties, like helping to keep you cool and dry, so this shirt is great for: hiking and exploring, yoga, meditation or just road tripping with friends.
See our size chart below.
- An amazingly soft fabric, silky, light and lush to touch. Low irritation/hypoallergenic.
- Derived from a highly sustainable, natural plant crop. Great alternative to synthetic/plastic-based sportswear.Has high elasticity, with a comfortable stretch in all directions of the weave.
- Insulating, breathable fabric - keeping you warm in winter, cool in summer. Absorbent, drawing moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- We use lightweight seams with flatlock stitching, to minimise irritation during your active lifestyle.
- No size or brand tags in the back of the neck to reduce irritation.
- Firm fit on chest and arms (to accommodate stretch), with an arched bottom hem to allow for movement and activity.
Ethical Design Practices & Limited Editions:
I get these bamboo basics made through a small, well-established family business in Thailand. They use the same high quality, soft bamboo fabric across the whole men's basic shirt range. Each item contributes to the living wages of their employees, so they may afford to live freely and provide for their families.
The shirts are always produced in limited quantities so that their businesses can grow sustainably, while your clothing is guaranteed to be unique. Only 300 pieces were made of the Long Sleeve style, so you'll be one-of-a-kind by being kind.
It doesn’t cost much to make a difference. Make the kindness choice today.
Shirt Sizing Table: